Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aveeno

Aveeno is a great product. It's a little pricey but it definitely does what it's supposed to do and MORE! I recommend this product based on my personal experience. I had eczema for over a month and nothing worked for me. I even went to the dermatologist and tried prescription medication. My dermatologist recommended Aveeno Eczema therapy products. I felt immediately relief. I recommend this for anyone with eczema, psoriasis or any other kind of skin discomfort.




My skin was purple getting worse before I tried this product. I never thought I would get better. I tried the Aveeno oatmeal bath and soaked in there for a few minutes. I noticed a significant change in my skin within 2-3 days. 






I was able to sleep comfortably once again. I haven't been able to sleep for a long time. This product is recommended for those with significantly sensitive skin. I would recommend Aveeno to anyone no matter if you don't have any kind of skin problems. 




I would recommend this oatmeal bath the most if you can only get one product. It moisturizes your skin and relieves itchy, irritating skin. I definitely can sleep better after trying this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers