Sunday, March 18, 2012

I have always wanted to give someone a makeover both physically, mentally and change their life for the better. I have always gave my little sister a makeover.

 I had this friend who had low confidence and everyone thought she was ugly. All she needed was a makeover and confidence booster. I was just the person there to help her. I help her with clothes, makeup, accessorizing, etc. She was a little overweight but I helped her give the perseverance she needed to exercise daily. She got into shape. One thing I used to help motivate her was that she changed her appearance for each couple of pounds she lost.

I also had this girl on myspace that I helped give a few beauty tips on choosing the right colors for her shade, makeup tips since she didn't know how to wear makeup. She didn't have that much style but she wanted to look like she is wearing the best. That's the reason why I created this blog to help you find beauty products for a great discount price. Everyone wants the best brands of every product but many can't afford it.  That's why there are coupons, ebay or other discount sites like http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=474473 

I have helped given many of my friends a makeover and I don't mind giving strangers. Do you want a makeover? I will hep transform someone who can be dedicated and have discipline. You must also be able to take constructive criticism.  I don't like hurting feelings but many people needs to change something about themselves and aren't perfect. Sometimes some people take offense to what I tell them what they need to do to change. You are not the right candidate if you're one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers