Sunday, August 11, 2013

Beauty Boot Camp


I believe there is always room for improvement ...especially self improvement. There are things that I would like to change about myself to become a beautiful, self confident individual who shines from the inside and out without fear and self doubt. I am giving myself a year to complete this self transformation by losing weight, improving speech and be a more confident woman. I will try to write down my progress as much as possible. I will write down what I want to change about myself and strive to do what is necessary in order to achieve this particular goals. I am thinking to myself exactly what I want to change. I will consider this a hself -improvement beauty boot camp.

My main goal is to be persistent in this and don't give up. Don't take a break and don't give up. Never give up.

I am happy with myself and I am happy with myself but I know I can be happier and self improve. I am going to come up with top ten goals to begin with and I might gradually add ten more if possible. Most of these goals will intertwine with each other.
  1. Lose Weight - I am quite overweight and I would love to lose weight. To begin with, I would like to not be overweight at all. Then I would love to be fit and athletic. It may seem like an impossible goal to me right now but I will not give up and eat right and work out. I will start with cutting off unhealthy foods gradually, work out gradually, and build myself up.
  2. Be more confident - I live in a shell (not literally) that I like to hide in because I am afraid. I am afraid of what I look like to the world. I am afraid of what people will say or think. Not anymore. I would like to build my confident.
  3. Become more studious - I am a college student who make low B's and high B's. I would like to make A's. I need to become more studious in order to do this.
  4. Make more friends - I am shy and not very social so I have very few friends. I would like to make more friends. I can make friends in college, clubs and places of hanging out.
  5. Be more independent - I live with my boyfriend and I depend on him too more. He enjoys taking care of me but I want my own place and be able to take care of myself. He tries to keep me from the real world and I let him. 
  6. Become beautiful on the inside and outside- I can improve myself where I feel and look beautiful. 
  7. Improve Speech, vocabulary and grammar- I would like to speak more confidently and clearly. I would like to be able to carry a conversation without trying to figure out the right word to use and having problems find the right word.
  8. Learn how to cook gourmet and other type of food- I might take a local class, learn online, or learn from my peers
  9. Get a better car- my car gets me around town but it's not in the best of conditions. It's my first car and some things are broke. It's drivable but won't get me far. I want a nice car that will get me places.
  10. Become financially Stable and get a job- I want to be able to be to the point where I no longer have to say I am too broke or don't have the money for the things I want. I don't want to take out a loan. i want to be able to live in a nice place, with a nice car and be able to suppor myself and my future children. Yes, I want children, but I want to be financially stable and bring into a world where they are not poor. My first step is to get a job

Beauty Boot Camp

These are common beauty tasks that I will do often, if not every day, to improve my outer beauty. I will make it a habit to wash my face, brush my teeth, and do light excercise everyday when I first wake up. Exfoliating is important for my face and body in order to keep a fresh face and skin. My favorite face wash is St. Ives it's perfect for sensitive skin. My sister has bad break outs and this was the only face wash she loved whenever she was a teen and continues to love it as an adult. She has me hooked. Using face wash will dry out my skin so I need to moisturize my face and body everyday.  I have sensitive skin, so I must be careful in the product I use. I have found my favorite body wash is: Aveeno, Dove, Olay, Caress and St. Ives. I have been really bad about drinking water. I am going to drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday. The first think I am going to drop is sodas. They dehydrate and cause a lot of weight gain. I like drinking carbohydrated drinks so I am going to find an alternative to find something that is healthy and bring that sizzly feel-good sensation that I crave. I am going to keep my nails polished and neat, keep my legs shaved, keep my eyebrows neat. I am using invisalign to straighten my teeth. I am going to be persistend and not miss a day of wearing them. I have been bad about wearing my invisalign. I will put on make up to present a professional appearance. I will go from light make up whenever I don't want to wear heavy makeup. There are many things that will be added when it comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers