Monday, April 25, 2011

Advice for Teens

I have seen people who just enter Junior High and High School asking how they can popular in school. I decided that I would give them advice on confidence, style/fashion and boys so they can help their transition to a more confident beautiful person so they can believe in themselves in having more friends and become popular.

First step is I will tell you is to become more confident. Your inner beauty is what needs to shine before we work on your outer beauty. Everyone is beautiful on the inside. You will see that you are able to talk to more people. You will get more compliments after time. Look in the mirror and say "I can do it!" What does the popular kids have that you don't? Look at them. They are confident. You have to build yourself up slowly, but do you think they got there by being shy and timid? Be brave and talk to them. If they make fun of you...laugh at them. Show them their words don't hurt because you have confidence. 

I will write more articles on beauty, fashion and give yourself a make over. I will also give advice on shopping deals and coupons so you don't have to spend a pretty penny to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers