Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello Kitty Car

I found this car at this blog which came from this blog.(I credit all of my sources) It's so cute and it's fit for a princess like me. Too bad it's a limited editioin. It was only $18,200. It's a great price for a hello kitty car. Below is a picture of the cute car.


You would love this car if you love Hello Kitty, feeling like a princess, the color pink or Hello Kitty!
Any high maintenence princess would love to drive around in this car. It already has the hello kitty accessories on the seats and windows.
I have to have this in my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Cute car. Well, if my daughter were to see this, she would definitely bug me to get this car for her. I can understand how you feel about not getting this car. If you had this car, I could imagine you driving it happily and nervously at the same time, because you don't want to get a single scratch on it.

    -Ethan Rehman

    ReplyDelete

Followers