Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dior Be Iconic

There is so much of Dior I have. I just can't get enough. I like wearing their makeup. It's goes on smoothly and stays on for a while. I have almost all of the colors in the five color dior eyeshadow.
Anybody who knows me knows I love pink. I couldn't pass up this eyeshadow when I got it and I am glad I didn't. I am forever addicted to Dior. I have five shades of this kind. You can find this at the Dior Official Store or even Amazon. Amazon has a variety of Dior Makeup and sunglasses and more.

Above is a limited edition which can be found at neim marcus. I love this eye shadow. It's so precious! I almost don't want to use it.


Speaking of Dior addict. I love the lipstick I have received for my birthday. It makes your lips shine so brightly.
I use it almost everyday by itself. I also spray a little miss cherie and it last for hours. 


Check out this link to see more dior accessories like necklaces, rings, sunglasses. It's so perfect. It has some sunglasses have crystals on them and I must have them. A true goddess would want to wear them.


The bow earings are perfect for around christmas. You would adore these if you are a big fan of bows. 
These shoes are perfect for a night out. You will become the life of the party wearing these shoes. These shoes would look good with the earings. 

I know Dior is an expensive brand. It's a brand of luxury. Why should we live the life of luxury? Especially if we can afford it. Spoil yourself. You deserve it. I would highly recommend the eyeshadow and perfume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers